For more than 15 years, Day & Associates, with headquarters in the San Francisco’s Bay Area, has been retained as a trusted advisor by dozens of healthcare companies – and by the investment community that serves them—to identify, assess, and recruit top-performing senior executive talent and to fill board vacancies.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to start-up ventures; our assignments cover the full-range of senior management and board functions.
Our business model, based on intimate knowledge of and contact with each of our clients, has led to an above-industry annual growth rate, averaging over 28 percent in the past two years. Ninety percent of our business comes from current clients and client referrals.
We bring to every search assignment a deep reservoir of experience, developed over 30 years in the healthcare industry, both as senior executives and as executive search consultants. This first-hand experience enables us to:
- Quickly grasp the science, business goals, and performance needs of clients. We speak the same language and share a common perspective with healthcare clients.
- Provide insight and seasoned advice based on industry expertise. We bring to discussions the “voice of experience” and a keen questioning capability.
- Tap into an extensive personal network, enabling us to quickly access potential candidates, their peers, and even their managers and subordinates.
Results you can Count On
Our clients turn to us for our ability to consistently deliver rapid results and enduring value.
We bring a sharp healthcare industry focus and a caring eye to clients, who retain us for our ability to fill strategic vacancies and for the trusted advice we provide on their senior leadership needs.
Clients tell us they especially value our ability to achieve these key results:
- Rapidly completed senior-level searches, including those for unique, difficult-to-fill positions
- Presentation of a range of candidates who optimally fit specifications
- A smooth onboarding process
- High retention rates
- Value-added, industry-specific business advice